Disaster Management Planning
Regional 3R Forum in Asia and the PacificThe Regional 3R Forum in Asia was launched in November 2009, with an objective to provide strategic policy advices to national government authorities in mainstreaming 3Rs in the overall policy, planning and development.
The Forum seeks to address policies, programs, measures, tools and technologies in the context of achieving resource efficiency, sustainable production and consumption, integrated solid waste management, sound material-cycle, low-carbon and zero waste society. The Forum also provides a knowledge sharing platform for disseminating and sharing best practices in 3R areas, including new and emerging issues of concern in waste management.
- Seventh Regional 3R Forum in Asia and the Pacific (November 2016, Australia)
- Sixth Regional 3R Forum in Asia and the Pacific (August 2015, Maldives)
- Fifth Regional 3R Forum in Asia and the Pacific (February 2014, Indonesia)
- Fourth Regional 3R Forum in Asia (March 2013, Viet Nam)
- Third Regional 3R Forum in Asia (October 2011, Singapore)
- Second Regional 3R Forum in Asia (October 2010, Malaysia)
- Inaugural Regional 3R Forum in Asia (November 2009, Japan)